Vous avez une question ? Nous avons la réponse
Retrouvez toutes les informations concernant les épreuves du 3 Vallées Addict Tour. Nous vous rappelons que le certificat médical est un document obligatoire pour participer à l’épreuve.
Certains équipements peuvent également être indispensables.
You have a question ? We have the reply
Check out all the necessary information relating to the 3 Vallées Addict Tour.
Who can enter?
The permitted child age limits are as follows:
- 3 Vallées Free Bike (Children are not permitted to enter this event)
- 3 Vallées Rando Tour: 12 years and over (Minors must be accompanied by an adult and have presented (to the organisers) a parental consent allowing them to participate)
How to enter?
There are several ways of entering the event:
- On the internet: 3valleesaddicttour.com. Click here and you’re there.
- By post, including the entry form [TO FOLLOW] in paper format, to the following address:
3 VALLÉES ADDICT TOUR
5, RUE VAUBAN
- On site in the Tourist Offices in the resorts from where you can start (subject to availability of places – the Free Bike event is limited to 600 participants).
Do I need a medical certificate?
A medical certificate or a license is not required to participate in the 3 Vallées Addict Tour with the exception of the Free Bike for which a valid license, issued by an UCI-recognised federation, or a valid medical certificate allowing the holder to participate in cycling competitions will be required.
Where can I consult the list of entries?
Is cancellation insurance available?
All confirmed entries to the 3 Vallées Addict Tour are firm and definitive and will not, for whatever reason, even should the case arise that the event is cancelled, be refunded.
Where can I consult the event rules?
Consult the relevant page (useful information).
What are the minimal mandatory safety requirements to be allowed to take the start?
NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE:
– ANY HELMETLESS RIDERS, irrespective of the course.
Included with your entry
– Free use of the ski lifts across the whole 3 Vallées area
– Medical cover and assistance
– The food stops
– Technical assistance (labour only, replacement parts must be paid for) at the feed stations
– Free and unlimited access to displays, demonstrations and exhibitors’ village
– A welcome gift
– A Road book including all the useful information and the course map
– 1 day’s voucher for free use of the ski lifts and the MTB trails in the 3 Vallées area valid for use during the summer 2017 only.
Where go to start ?
Vendredi 7/07 : 14h00-18h30
Areas of mechanical assistance for repairing bikes can be found in the food stops in Courchevel, Méribel and Les Menuires. You are though obliged to carry with you the minimum necessities to enable you to repair your bike in the event of a mechanical problem.